There are several reasons that your recharge may have failed. We will provide a refund when a recharge is unsuccessful.
You can check the cause of the failure on your “Wallet History” page. If you keep getting a “Failed” message, please check the major causes listed below:
- Incorrect number registered: having a second SIM number with the first SIM’s information
- Invalid Pack: try to recharge with another plan.
- Operator Issue: please contact to your operator directly.
- Server Issue: please try again later.
- Connection Issue: please try again later.