a) Contestant should purchase minimum of one gift card of denomination of Rs. 200 & above during the contest period.
b) Contestant need to share the Order Number of all the gift card purchased in the comment section of #YeDiwaliGoldWali Contest” Facebook post of “True Balance” before the closing of contest period.
Terms & Conditions:
1. #YeDiwaliGoldWali contest will start on 2nd Nov 2018, 11 AM and will end on 9th Nov 2018, 11:59 PM.
2. Top winner will get a 24 Carat, 1gm Gold coin or voucher equivalent of same amount and next four runner-up will get 20gms silver coin or voucher equivalent of same amount each. Winners will be decided based on the maximum amount of total gift cards purchased. In case there are more than one contestant with same amount of gift cards than first contestant to fulfil the criteria will be declared as winner and next four contestant to fulfil the criteria will be declared as runner-up winner. Announcement of winners will be made on 13th Nov 2018, through a Facebook post.
3. A contestant can buy/send maximum of 100 Gift Cards, of upto Rs. 10000/- per gift card.
4. Entries from employees of True Balance will not be considered.
5. True Balance reserves the right to extend, cancel or modify this Contest at any time without notice.
6. By participating in the contest, the contestant is irrevocably agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions applicable on the contest or any other relevant and allied terms and conditions published on True Balance app/ website, such as Terms of Service.
7. True Balance reserves the right to revoke any benefits under the contest, if it is found that a contestant has attempted to or violated or circumvented any applicable terms.
8. If there is any conflict between these terms and conditions and Terms of Service or some other allied terms, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
9. Laws of India shall exclusively govern any disputes relating to these terms and conditions. Any disputes or lawsuits arising from these terms and conditions shall be exclusively brought in the appropriate Court of Gurugram, India. The contestant hereby waives its right of preference to any other jurisdiction for any kind of matter arising of these terms and conditions.
10. Applicability of the aforementioned terms and determination of fulfilment of eligibility and governing criteria shall be at the sole discretion of True Balance. Contestant hereby agrees and acknowledges that True Balance's decision on any matter pertaining to these terms and conditions shall be final and binding.