The terms and conditions of the #Lucky2019 Contest shall be legally binding upon and this contest is open only to all individuals who are Eighteen (18) years old or over. Persons who are not "competent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872, are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
Terms & Conditions:
- #Lucky2019 contest will start on 2nd January 2019, 5 PM and will end on 8th January 2019, 11:59 PM.
- Contestant should do a minimum of at least one Recharge/Utility Bill Payment of denomination of Rs 200 & above using their Gift Card during the contest period.
- Contestants need to share all the Order Numbers (of payments done through gift card) in the comment section of #Lucky2019 Contest" Facebook post of "True Balance" before the closing of contest period.
- The contestant who fulfils the criteria first with maximum amount of recharges/bill payments done through gift cards will be declared as the winner of contest and in a similar way, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th winner will be decided. First winner will get a Gift Card of Rs. 5000, 2nd winner will get a gift card of Rs. 3000 and 3rd, 4th & 5th winner will get Rs. 1500 Gift Card each. Announcement of winners will be made on 10th Jan 2019 through a Facebook post on True Balance page.
- The contest is applicable for Prepaid, Postpaid, Electricity, Gas & DTH payments.
- One can use Gift Cards for payments, either purchased for oneself or gifted by someone else.
- True Balance reserves the right to extend, cancel or modify this Contest at any time without notice.
- By participating in the contest, the contestant is irrevocably agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions applicable on the contest or any other relevant and allied terms and conditions published on True Balance app/ website, such as Terms of Service.
- True Balance reserves the right to revoke any benefits under the contest, if it is found that a contestant has attempted to or violated or circumvented any applicable terms.
- If there is any conflict between these terms and conditions and Terms of Service or some other allied terms, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- Laws of India shall exclusively govern any disputes relating to these terms and conditions. Any disputes or lawsuits arising from these terms and conditions shall be exclusively brought in the appropriate Court of Gurugram, India. The contestant hereby waives its right of preference to any other jurisdiction for any kind of matter arising of these terms and conditions.
- Applicability of the afore mentioned terms and determination of fulfilment of eligibility and governing criteria shall be at the sole discretion of True Balance. Contestant hereby agrees and acknowledges that True Balance's decision on any matter pertaining to these terms and conditions shall be final and binding.
Disqualification of any participant shall be at the sole discretion of True balance. Entries from employees of True Balance will not be considered. Directors, management, employees and relatives of employees of True balance and any entities affiliated or related to True balance shall not be eligible to participate in the contest.
For the purposes herein, the term "relative" shall mean spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling.
- Publicity Release & Privacy Notice
By participating in the contest, you give us permission to use your name, likeness, image, voice, and/or appearance as such may be embodied in any pictures, photos, video recordings, audiotapes, digital images and the likes, taken or made on behalf of True balance contest and any promotions, events, or contests to follow. You agree that True balance has a right to publish your saved item details for any communication, promotions, events, or contests that follow. These uses include, but are not limited to illustrations, bulletins, exhibitions, videotapes, reprints, reproductions, publications, advertisements, and any promotional or educational materials in any medium now known or later developed, including the internet. You acknowledge that you will not receive any compensation, etc. for the use of such pictures, etc. and hereby release the True balance and its agents and assigns to use your name and likeness to promote the True balance contest and any promotions, events, or contests to follow.
All information submitted in connection with this contest will be treated as confidential and be used in accordance of the terms of this contest only.
True balance decision shall be final with respect to all matters relating to declaring of winners and shall not be subject to review or appeal by any customer or by any third party.
If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned including due to vandalism, power failure, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, telecom service failure, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of True balance etc., which corrupt security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, True balance may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or may disqualify at its sole discretion any individual in any way involved in interfering or tampering with the conduct of the Promotion.
Any and all disputes, controversy or claim, relating to or arising out of this contest shall be finally settled by arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by True balance. The venue and seat of arbitration shall be at Gurgaon.
This contest shall be governed by the laws of India. In respect of all matters arising out or relating to this contest, the courts at Gurgaon, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
In case of any queries, you can write to us at email@example.com.