This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules thereunder as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record does not require any physical or digital signatures. Wherever the context so requires “Participant/You/Your” shall mean the person during the Offer Period.
The terms and conditions of the Promotion shall be legally binding upon and this contest is open only to all individuals who are Indian Nationals and living in India, being Eighteen (18) years old or over. Persons who are not "competent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872, are not eligible to participate in the Contest. This Offer is not applicable for the Participants from the State of Tamil Nadu in view of the provisions of Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979.
- The campaign “#AwesomeAugustOffer - Win 50% Cashback on Handset Purchase” to be held on 1st August 11 AM to 14th August 2019, 11:59 PM
- One winner will be selected every day based on Lucky Draw, and the same will be announced via in-app message the following day. Weekends (Saturdays & Sundays) are excluded. Friday winner will be announced on Monday and the winner of 14th August, Wednesday will be announced on 19th August i.e. on Monday.
- 50% Cashback will be given to the winner on the next day, after 11 AM post verification by our team.
- 50% Cashback will be given manually to the winner in addition to the auto cashback he/she would have already received during the handset purchase.
- Cashback amount will be given out against the highest priced mobile phone, user has purchased.
- Winner will get his Cashback amount in the form of True Balance free points redeemable at App “True balance”.
- User once declared a winner for 50% cashback during 1st phase of the campaign (1st August-14th August) will not be eligible for winning again during this tenure.
- True Balance reserves the right to extend, cancel or modify this offer at any time without notice.
- True Balance reserves the right to revoke any benefits under the offer, if it is found that a user has attempted to or violated or circumvented any applicable terms.
- If there is any conflict between these terms and conditions and Terms of Service or some other allied terms, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- Laws of India shall exclusively govern any disputes relating to these terms and conditions. Any disputes or lawsuits arising from these terms and conditions shall be exclusively brought in the appropriate Court of Gurugram, India. The user hereby waives its right of preference to any other jurisdiction for any kind of matter arising of these terms and conditions.
- Applicability of the aforementioned terms and determination of fulfilment of eligibility and governing criteria shall be at the sole discretion of True Balance. User hereby agrees and acknowledges that True Balance's decision on any matter pertaining to these terms and conditions shall be final and binding.