No, there is only one-time premium payment which you need to make at the time of purchasing the policy.
Articles in this section
- How can I purchase a policy?
- How can I make payment for purchasing a Policy?
- How can I download my purchased policy?
- My details are wrongly mentioned in the policy. What should I do?
- How many policies can I purchase?
- Is there an option to make the premium payment in parts?
- How do I increase the insurance cover in my policy?
- What information do I have to provide to purchase a policy?
- How can I get the contact details of my insurer?
- How will I receive my policy documents?