- The campaign “#AwesomeAugustOffer Part II - Win 100% Cashback on Handset Purchase” to be held on 19th August 11 AM till 30th August 2019, 11:59 PM
- It is in continuation to the “#AwesomeAugustOffer - Win 50% Cashback on Handset Purchase” that was held between 1st August to 14th August.
- Users who have already purchased or willing to purchase more than 2 handsets from the True Balance app in the month of August are/will be eligible for this offer.
- One winner will be selected every week based on Lucky Draw, and the same will be announced via in-app message in the next week. Weekends (Saturdays & Sundays) are excluded. Winner of the week 19th August to 23rd August will be announced on 26th August & winner of the week 26th August to 30th August will be announced on 2nd September.
- Winners will be selected using a randomiser and the process will be un-biased.
- 100% Cashback will be given to the winners on the aforementioned dates, after 11 AM on the winner announcement date, post verification by our team.
- 100% Cashback will be given manually to the winner in addition to the auto cashback he/she would have already received during the handset purchase.
- Cashback amount will be given out against the lowest priced mobile phone, purchased during the 2nd phase of #AwesomeAugustOffer campaign.
- Winner will get his Cashback amount in the form of True Balance free points redeemable at App “True balance”.
- User once declared a winner for 50% cashback during 1st phase of the campaign (1st August – 14th August) will be eligible for winning 100% Cashback during the 2nd phase.
- User once declared a winner for 100% cashback during 2nd phase of the campaign (19th August – 30th August) will not be eligible for winning again during the tenure.
- True Balance reserves the right to extend, cancel or modify this Offer at any time without notice.
- True Balance reserves the right to revoke any benefits under the offer, if it is found that a user has attempted to or violated or circumvented any applicable terms.
- If there is any conflict between these terms and conditions and Terms of Service or some other allied terms, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- Laws of India shall exclusively govern any disputes relating to these terms and conditions. Any disputes or lawsuits arising from these terms and conditions shall be exclusively brought in the appropriate Court of Gurugram, India. The user hereby waives its right of preference to any other jurisdiction for any kind of matter arising of these terms and conditions.
- Applicability of the aforementioned terms and determination of fulfilment of eligibility and governing criteria shall be at the sole discretion of True Balance. User hereby agrees and acknowledges that True Balance's decision on any matter pertaining to these terms and conditions shall be final and binding.