You can book tickets for a maximum of six(6) people under a single booking for General tickets and four(4) in case of Tatkal booking. This number includes children and senior citizens traveling together. Additionally, two children below 5 yrs are allowed but not ticketed. You need to specify the details for these travelers as well (though they wouldn’t be included in ticket details).
Articles in this section
- How to book a Train Ticket via True Balance?
- What are the modes of Payment you accept?
- How to locate my booked tickets ?
- What are the General rules/Information for E-ticket passengers?
- What are the types of seats available in Indian Railways?
- What is the maximum number of people I can book train tickets for under a single booking?
- What is the maximum number of bookings per month ?
- Can waitlisted/RAC tickets be booked?
- Are changes in journey allowed?
- What are the available quotas for train booking?