The live price displayed on the TrueBalance app will be valid for 5 minutes from the time you click on the option to buy. Once you confirm your order, the live price shall be locked for this particular transaction. In case you fail to complete the transaction, you can restart a new transaction for which the updated live price will be applicable.
Articles in this section
- How do I buy Gold?
- Why is OTP being asked at the time of buying or delivering gold?
- Where can I find the invoice for my order?
- What is live gold price?
- How long is the live price valid for completing a transaction?
- After purchasing gold, when can I see gold grams in my account?
- Can I cancel my gold purchase?
- What is the maximum gold amount that I can accumulate?
- How do I get delivery of my gold?
- What is making or minting charges?