e-NACH mandate in True Balance Application for True Credits loan is setup on bank account with authentication through Internet Banking login credentials. Customer is required to complete a one-time authentication for registration of e-NACH after which all subsequent loan re-payments will not require customer intervention and will be deducted directly from bank account.
Articles in this section
- What is e-NACH?
- How does e-NACH work?
- Benefits of e-NACH
- What are the modes of registration for e-NACH?
- What is the TAT for the destination bank and acceptance by the sponsor bank?
- How will the customer come to know whether the mandate has been accepted by the sponsor bank?
- What is the procedure for cancellation of e-NACH?
- When can TC initiate the debit transaction to the customer account?
- How many mandates can I register through a single bank account?
- What is the prerequisite for me to register at e-NACH mandate in TB App?