The Destination bank is to present the mandate on same day in NACH system. The Sponsor bank should process and respond within the TAT of 2 working days.
Articles in this section
- What is e-NACH?
- How does e-NACH work?
- Benefits of e-NACH
- What are the modes of registration for e-NACH?
- What is the TAT for the destination bank and acceptance by the sponsor bank?
- How will the customer come to know whether the mandate has been accepted by the sponsor bank?
- What is the procedure for cancellation of e-NACH?
- When can TC initiate the debit transaction to the customer account?
- How many mandates can I register through a single bank account?
- What is the prerequisite for me to register at e-NACH mandate in TB App?